CRAMLI Counselling and Wellbeing Services (CCWS) address the gaps in the community and offer a service that can cater to the needs of individuals affected by complexities. At CCWS we also support agencies that have difficulty supporting their clientele affected by many challenges and complexities, such as (to name a few), criminal behaviour, drug and alcohol, violence and aggression, poor mental health, complex trauma etc.
Animals are accepting, non-threatening and non-judgmental, making it easier for people to open up. • Improved fine motor skills • Improved behaviour and interactions • Increased focus and attention • Increased self-esteem and ability to care for oneself • Reduced anxiety, depression, grief and isolation • Improved willingness to be involved in a therapeutic program or group activity • Increased trust, empathy and teamwork • Greater self-control • Enhanced problem-solving skills • Improved social skills
- Healthy Relationships -Drug and Alcohol
- Gambling - Regulation and Resilience
- Respect and Authority - Challenging Behaviours
- Family Violence and Sexual Assault - Martial Arts
Having an animal in a senior’s life can help improve their well-being and give new meaning to their life. Being around animals makes people feel better, healthier, and happier.
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT) - Employment Preparation/Workshops - Behaviour change - Academic Education - Resilience and Regulation Support
- Managing Challenging Behaviours - 1,2, 3 Magic
- A.I.D (Developed by Sali Shayia)
Copyright © 2019 CRAMLI Australia Pty Ltd - All Rights Reserved.
CRAMLI acknowledges the Traditional Custodians of the lands we live on. We pay our respects to all Elders, past and present, of all Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander nations.